from Jim Stump at Biologos:
One of the difficulties people have with coming to accept the science of evolution is that they have absorbed incorrect or only partially correct information. I've kept a list of the mischaracterizations I've come across, and I present ten of them here in no particular order.
1. Evolution claims that we evolved from monkeys. No it doesn't.
2. If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around? The theory of evolution does not say that currently existing species came from other currently existing species.
3. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics disproves evolution. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics applies to closed systems in which there is no external source of energy. But the earth is not a closed system!
4. No new information can be added to DNA through natural processes. Yes it can.
5. Evolution is a theory in crisis. No it's not.
6. There are no transitional fossils. Well, that depends on what you mean by that.
7. Evolution is merely "Historical Science" and therefore can’t be tested or confirmed. This is so widely proclaimed, and it perpetuates massive misunderstanding about science.
8. Evolution is man's word, Creationism is God’s word. ... if the claim is that Young Earth Creationism (or Old Earth Creationism or Evolutionary Creationism, for that matter) is God's Word, that is dangerously close to blasphemy. These theories of origins are put together by people.
9. The plain reading of Scripture clearly supports six day Creationism. The "plain reading" of Scripture leads to picking and choosing which verses we like and which we ignore. That is not a responsible way to read the Bible.
10. Christian scholars accept the Evolutionary Creation position out of the desire for professional advancement. I don't know anyone who has accepted Evolutionary Creation for reasons other than being persuaded by the evidence.
The details of each are spelled out here.