Yesterday I posted on the morning habits of happy people. The Huffington Post has published on the seven habits of unhappy people.
Here are the 7 qualities of chronically unhappy people.
1. Your default belief is that life is hard.
2. You believe most people can't be trusted.
3. You concentrate on what's wrong in this world versus what's right.
4. You compare yourself to others and harbor jealousy.
5. You strive to control your life.
6 You consider your future with worry and fear.
7. You fill your conversations with gossip and complaints.
The details of each can be read here.