In the first post we focused on United Methodists. Today we pay special attention to our Lutheran brothers and sisters. All Lutherans out there are specifically encouraged to post additional "You might be a Lutheran if..." statements.
You might be a Lutheran if...
1. you think Garrison Keillor's stories are completely factual.
2. a mid-life crisis means switching from the old hymnal to the new.
3. in response to someone jumping up and shouting, "Praise the Lord!", you politely remind her or him that "we don't do that around here."
4. you think a meeting isn't legitimate unless it is at least three hours long.
5. you only serve Jell-O in the proper liturgical color for the season.
6. you think butter is a spice.
7. the church is on fire and you rush in to save the coffee pot.
8. the only open pew is up front, so you volunteer to shovel the sidewalk.
9. you think anyone who says "casserole" instead of "hotdish" is trying to be uppity.
10. the pastor omits the last hymn to make sure church lasts exactly sixty minutes.